THOMPSON FRICTION PR5لحام الاحتكاك
Thompson PR5 Heavy Duty Single Ended sliding head Friction Welding Machine
3 m Back stop
Variable speed DC motor
Drive to spindle through belt & pulleys.
Pumped lubrication to spindle bearings.
Linear transducer for head movement.
- Self centring hydraulically operated Two Jaw Chuck.
- Self centring clamps to hold the stationary part complete with base jaws. The base
jaws are designed to permit quick change over between rod diameters.
- Special machine bed with hardened and ground slides comprising a rigid outer bed section for maintaining component accuracy and separate inner bed to withstand the welding forces.
- Telescopic slide covers.
- Automatic oil lubrication system to base and clamp slides.
- Hydraulic power pack with air blast oil cooler to maintain oil temperature below 50 degrees centigrade.
- Hydraulic pipe work and connections to the machine.
- Electrical enclosure with mains isolator and internal illumination.
- Air conditioning of the electrical enclosure
- Allen Bradley programmable controller.
- Allen Bradley software for PLC programme monitoring, documentation
- Pendant mounted operator console with Siemens Industrial Computer with
flat colour screen integral keyboard and mouse.
Touch screen machine controls
- Electrical connections between machine units (multi-core where appropriate).
- Control system (Microsoft Windows), displaying information on:-
Machine Start of Cycle Condition Data
Welding Parameter Data and Inputs
Weld parameter storage (easy change of parameters)
Machine Monitoring Data and Inputs
Machine Status and Diagnostics
Weld Playback for Last Weld
Facility for Online help
Integral monitoring of the weld cycle parameters
(Pressure, Rotational Speed and Displacement).
Graphic and numeric presentation of the weld cycle
Printer for graphic numeric records
Permanent memory with 2000 + weld capacity
- Friction weld cycle controller to permit:-
Variation in braking modes
Control of friction phase by time or displacement
- Software and programming for piston rod assemblies
Operator control desk with option of push buttons for key commands and touch
screen for commands confined to manual mode.
- Screen text in English
- Colours and painting to Caterpillar specification
- Machine status indicator lamps (manually set).
Red = machine stopped.
Yellow = machine waiting for parts.
Green = machine working.
- Fixed guarding of moving parts.
- Peripheral guarding with two access doors.
- Equipment conforms to CE Mark regulations.
- Operator manual and documentation package.
- General arrangement, and tooling drawings
- Electrical and Hydraulic schematic drawings
(in PDF format).
Control system and pendant control panel with Siemens Panel