KASTO U10X20مناشير لوحة
الولايات المتحدة الامريكية
الممزيد حول هذا النموذج
لعرض مزيد من المعلومات على KASTO U10x20 ، بما في ذلك المعلومات التجارية، والصور، والفيديو، وأكثر من ذلك، انقر هنا .
الولايات المتحدة الامريكية
Used Kasto Model U10 x 20 Block and Plate Bandsaw w/ cutting capacity of 41.7” x 81” x 161” long, YEAR: 2007, Stock No. W-1311
The ideal saw for high performance operation. The KASTObbs commands an impressive presence combined with quiet power. Whether heavy weights or large dimensions, the KASTObbs provides excellent handling and a high degree of automation.
All operating elements are located on the moving operating panel. This ensures a safe view of the workpiece and saw blade as well as perfect control of the work process. The electronically controlled saw feed guarantees an optimum feed adjustment. With its robust construction and guides, the KASTObbs is qualified for all applications in heavy industry production. The welded saw head, especially developed for the heavy industry, runs remarkably quiet and virtually vibration-free. The result: A decrease in cutting times and optimum utilization of the blade life. The best for all qualified sawing applications – whether in steel service centers or steel mills: The KASTObbs
Specifically designed for longitudinal cutting, the KASTO Block Bandsaw is the right choice for cutting different dimensions from blocks or plates: square or flats. It is perfectly suited to trim plate layers and to perform notching cuts. With the use of bi-metal or carbide tipped saw blades, all material qualities – from aluminum to difficult to cut materials can be handled with superior cutting performance.
Cutting capacity: 41.7” height
81” width (throat depth)
Required power: 9.9 HP
Cutting speed, infinitely variable: 160 – 1,640 FPM
Feed rate: 0-19.685 ipm
Blade size: 418” x 2-5/8” x .063”
• Special Infinitely Variable Remote Adjustment Drive w/ blade speeds of 160-1640 FPM to accommodate a full range of ferrous & non-ferrous materials
• Saw unit moves with pretensioned side-mounted rollers on precisely machined rails
• Workpiece locked on the saw table
• Electronically controlled saw feed guarantees short cutting times because it can be optimally adapted to material quality and material cross section
• All display and operating elements are located on the moving control panel
• Hydraulically pretensioned carbide guides are equipped with a clearance stroke system for fast and easy blade change
• KASTO CompactControl Soft function keys with easy to understand symbols ease the operation of the machine. The logical user guidance delivers all important status and error messages in plain text. The economic components of the KASTO CompactControl:
Job memory for 30 data sets with length/number of pieces combinations.
• Chip Conveyor
• Blade Deviation Monitor
• Coolant Flow Monitor
• Laser Lamp
• (2) Manual Measuring Stops with fine adjustment & readouts
• (2) 9” x 78” Hydraulically Powered Lift Rollers
Westbrook Engineering - Used Machinery Experts