ONE USED DAEWOO DIAMOND SERIES
Heavy Duty, High Precision Horizontal Machining Center
The Daewoo DMH-400 is designed for heavy cutting, long-term high accuracy, and superior surface finishes. Classic manufacturing methods and ultra rigid construction are combined with advanced technological features to provide exceptional value.
• Fanuc 16MC Control
• Pallet rotation at pallet loading station
• Oil jacket spindle cooler
• Built-in Spindle Motor
• Memory Random ATC
• Rigid tapping
• High precision spindle with two double row cylindrical roller bearings
and two angular contact ball bearings preloaded by stepped sleeve
• Massive Meehanite cast iron bed
• 115 PSI High-Pressure through the spindle coolant
• Hydraulic oil cooler assures constant hydraulic pressure and flow rate
• Pallet clamping by 4-cone type pins
• Servomotors mounted directly to the ball screws by flexible coupling
• Large 84 gallon coolant tank
NEW MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS:
X axis travel 23.6 inches
Y axis travel 22.0 inches
Z axis travel 22.0 inches
Pallet table size 15.75" x 15.75"
Allowable Load 880 pounds
Indexing 1 degree
T slot width (4) .708"
Changing method Rotary shuttle
Pallet change time 5 seconds
Spindle nose to pallet center 5.9 27.9 inches
Spindle center to pallet top 1.97 24.0 inches
Spindle taper ISO No. 40
Spindle speed range 120 12,000 RPM
A.C. spindle motor (30 min.) 30 HP
Maximum spindle torque 149 ft lbs
AUTOMATIC TOOL CHANGER:
Number of Tools 60
Tool Shank CAT 40
Max. Tool Dia. 3.5"
with empty adjacent pockets 5.51"
Max. Tool Length 11.81"
Max. Tool Weight 22 lbs.
Tool change time (tool to tool) 1.5 seconds
Tool change time (chip to chip) 4 seconds
X and Z axis rapid traverse rate 1,575 IPM
Y axis rapid traverse rate 1,575 IPM
Cutting Feed . 04 630 IPM
Least command increment . 0001”
X, Y and Z axis servo motor 4.7 Hp
X, Y and Z axis ball screw diameter 1.97 inches
*Positioning accuracy (full stroke) +/ .00020"
Repeatability +/ .00008"
Machine Height 110"
Floor Space Required (W x D) 105" x 122"
Machine Weight 26,400 lbs.
Voltage Required 205 - 235 Volts / 3 Phase
* Geometric accuracy’s are guaranteed only if machine is installed on foundation meeting the minimum requirements of the machine and local building codes. Contact Daewoo for the current machine requirements.