1212 Wet blast cabinets consist of stainless steel cabinet enclosure, exhauster, and polyurethane sand pump, Cabinet enclose water and blasting environment to provide efficient blast cleaning while maintaining a clean surrounding work area. Wet blasting can be used for cleaning and finishing all kinds of parts, produce a smooth, a sericeous surface, a bright appearance. This processing is also non-hazardous, dust-free and prevents hours of messy cleaning...
1. Dust-free wet blasting reduces worker exposure to dust and static electricity build-up generated by dry blasting.
2. 24" long rubber blast gloves wear resistance and protect Operator hands.
3. Stainless Steel cabinet provide rust-free blasting environment.
4. Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened.
5. Spotlights brightly illuminates work chamber.
6. Exhauster maximizes visibility inside cabinet.
7. Electric powered Windscreen wipers maintains clean window for clear view of work.
8. Foot pedal activates blast process and minimizes operator fatigue.
9. Built-in fingertip-activated rinsing gun clean the parts inside the working cabinet.
10. Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
Cabinet material: stainless steel
Cabinet Dimension: 1200mm x1600mmx1810mm
Working Cabinet: 1150mmx1150mmx840mm
Loading capacity: 200kg
Side door opening: 950mmx850mm
Window wiper: pneumatic powered
llluminance: 220V, 13W x 2
Exhauster Fan power: 220V, 38w x2
Pump Motor Power: 1.1kw
Media tank: 25kg water, 5 kg glass bedas
Blasting Gun: 1 pc, with boron carbide nozzle, dia 8mm.
Rising gun: 1 pc
Air source: 5-7bar(kg/cm2); 0.8-1.2m3/min.
Weight: 700kg approx.
1/. Manual turntable: dia. 600mm
2/. Automatic turntable, dia. 600mm, 750W
3/. Work car & accessories
4/. Pneumatic vertical lift side door
5/. Adjustable gun mounts
6/. Fiberglass cabinet