Panther Machine - Selling Approximately 300 lot numbersPastAuction - Online
East Moline, Illinois
This Auction Is No Longer Active
Receive Auctions By Email
You now can receive a daily email with all promoted auction events. Simply visit your email settings to set up your update.
East Moline, Illinois
Summary of Items
Auction items included but are not limited to:
Gap Press: Aida model PC-15020, serial number 00115 -0738, 150 ton capacity, 7.8 inch stroke, 45 strokes per minute, bolster area 488 X 248 mm, slide area 26.3 X 19.6 mm, 15.7 inches slide to bolster, slide adjustment 3.3 inches, 15 hp, dual air counterbalances, no air cushion, air clutch, triad brake monitor, was functioning when previous to shut down. Delayed removal.
Power Shear: Pearson hydraulic shear, SN 5190/1, 10 gauge thickness, 8’ width, hydraulic hold downs, does not have a squaring arm, front operated power back gauge 36 inch travel, does not have front arm supports, three phase. This machine came from John Deere Moline prototype shop, limited usage, very good appearance.
(2) CNC Lathes: (2) Mazak CNC lathe model QT28NU, SN 84838 and 86184, weight 11,440 pounds, Mazatrol T 32-two control, 12”three jaw chuck, tail stock, parts catcher, chip conveyor, condition is unknown.
CNC Horizontal Machining Center: 1998 Mitsubishi VMCV 360, SNCVA 819, does not have a machine control, parts only.
CNC VTL:Tongil Power Turn, modelTvl-20R, SNC6E18100007, Fanuc Korea series 0T control, 15”three jaw chuck, 12 position vertical turret, condition is unknown.
(2) CNC Lasers: Mazak laser, Mazak laser path turbo X 48, serial number 87700,(1999) X axis 100 inches, Y axis 50 inches, Z axis 3.9 inches, Mazak L1 control, condition is unknown, delayed removal./ 1999 Mazak laser, Mazak laser path turbo X 48, serial number 87700, X axis 100 inches, Y axis 50 inches, Z axis
3.9 inches, Mazak L1 control, condition is unknown, buyer is responsible for removing at buyers’ expense delayed removal.
Bar feeder: SMW magazine Spacesaver 2100, Good appearance
(2) Jig Mills: DeVlieg Spiramatic model 4B -72, serial number 16 -237, spindle speed 21–1000 RPM, adjustable bar feed, two axis digital readout, 36“x 66“table, 72”vertical travel/Herbert DeVlieg Model 2B36, this is a parts machine/DeVlieg rotary table, 30“ x 40“, air lift, serial 94426.
(6) Lathes: TOS Trencin Engine lathe model SN63C, serial number 463300910364, English and metric thread, 24 inch 4 jaw combination chuck, 26” sw, 120” c to c, 3 inch spindle bore, taper attachment, follow rest/ Cazeneuve Toolroom lathe, model HB575, serial number 21474 –G1 5, Metric and Whitworth threads, quick change gears, 25 to 2000 RPM range, variable speed of surface travel, thread dial, power crossfeed, power longitudinal feed, taper attachment, tailstock has handle with micrometer feed, 12 inch 6-jaw chuck, Sony 2 axis DRO, steady rest, 2 inch spindle hole, has good appearance./Tensilkut Engine lathe,model TL505, serial number 902091, 4 inch 3-jaw chuck, tailstock,16” c to c./LeBlondEngine lathe, serial number 13BP1832, 12”swing, 13” c to c,functioning order./Hardinge lathemodel 98, serial number S 1097, collet spindle, 10 inch swing, compound cross slide, tailstock, with base./TOS Trencin Engine lathe model SN63C, serial number 463300910364, English and metric thread, 24 inch 4 jaw combination chuck, 26” sw, 120” c to c, 3 inch spindle bore, taper attachment, follow rest/Logan Engine lathe,model 2557 -V, SN 21558, 6” 3 jaw chuck, thread dial, power crossfeed, PLF, 12” SW, 36” c to c.
(2) Radial Arm Drills: Ikeda model RM1300, SN 79222, (1979), 13” column, 4’ arm, power clamp, power elevation, power down feed, coolant, box table, has very good appearance./Giddings & Lewis, Chipmaster SN 951-00593-76, 9” x 48”, power clamp, power down feed, box table, condition is unknown.
(4) Milling Machines: Milwaukee Kearney and Trecker Horizontal milling machine, model 3 plain, 12“ x 54“ table, 20 up to 100 RPM, serial number 54–3598, this milling machine has been re-scrapped on all of the ways, the table has been re-ground, all of the gearing has been reconditioned and gone through, this machine can be considered a rebuilt milling machine. Once this was rebuilt the machine was not used. This is an unusual find./1996 Milwaukee Kearney and Trecker Horizontal milling machine, model 310S 15, SN 15–9852, 25–2000 RPM range, 15“ x 70“ table, includes vertical head attachment, In functioning order, very good appearance/Kearney & Trecker number 2 vertical model K, sn 42-3627, table 56“ x 12“, the ways have been rescraped and the gearing has been completely re-built, appears to be in very good condition./Cincinnati horizontal milling machine, model 205,08J512P 5 AM-45, 10” x 48” table, 40 -1500 RPM, recently painted, appears to be in good condition, 440 V, three phase.
(11) Drill Presses: Floor model Including: various models, name brands include: Powermatic, Delta, Clausing, Wilton, Giddings and Lewis Bickford, Arboga Maskiner, Enco./(2) Gang Drill Clausing
(4) drill head, production table is 24“ x 78“/Walker Turner gang drill serial number 52E 3J3, 207-2646, 2 head.
Rotary Surface Grinder: Hanchet rotary surface grinder model 24, 36” chuck.
(2) EDM Machines: Charmilles Robofil 4000, this is a parts machine/Maxi Mart EDM Machine, sinker type, with controls, no extra tooling, condition unknown.
Gun Drill: Gun drill twin spindle, hydraulic pipe, approximately 48 inches of travel, the bed ways are rusted.
(4) Saws: Peerless Horizontal bandsaw model HB916U, SN 101, date BB, 2 hp motor, 220 V, three phase, wet type, 1”blade, manual vise, 9"x16” capacity, original paint and decal/ DoAll vertical bandsaw model 14, SN 413248, butt welder/Delta vertical bandsaw SN 39-8024, 14”/ CTD chop saw model F255, SN 790.
Ironworker: Mubea model KBL serial number 44–4,mechanical type, Angle 3 1/2” x 3/8”, punch ¾” x 11/16”.
Tapping: Versa-Tap, model 12, serial number 160, step pulley head, the motor is missing/(5) Tapping Arms.
(2) Tap disintegrator: Electro Arc and Uni-Tek, with bases.
Threading machine: Landis model 6RX-5095, Lanco head.
Bit Sharpener: McDonough Bit sharpener, DG6547, capacity is 2 ½”.
(5) Air Compressors and driers: Ingersoll Rand model SSR –EP75, SNF11360U95011, 320 CFM, 125PSIG75 hp/Sullair model 10 -25, SN26027, 25 hp/Quincy 7 1/2 hp, 208/220/440 V 3PH.
Machine Tool Accessories:Approximately 100 lot of general support items. Including: Rotary tables, lathe chucks, scissor lift tables, CAT 50 tool holders, Magnetic chucks, Bux magnet, Hardness tester, Granite surface plate, fixture plates, chip conveyors, angle plates, ring gauges,
Perishable Tooling: Approximately 50 lots of milling cutters, drill bits, insert cutters, reamers, miscellaneous.
(12) Air Purifiers: Hanging type.
Power scouter: Cushman gas power, three-wheel design, model 898309-7420.
Office equipment: Approximately 60 lots of office furniture and equipment: File cabinets, storage cabinets, desks, conference table and chairs, computers and monitors, chairs, related items
Ill Auctioneer license 441.000434 Craig Hilpipre