Moore Industrial Ltd.
moore industrial ltd., established by gary moore in 1976, began as a machine-tool distributor in the province of manitoba. the company has grown and developed into a strong group of companies serving the industrial marketplace. in 1980, we moved into our present 18,000-sq. ft. winnipeg facility. branch locations were opened in edmonton, in 1990 and vancouver, in 1993. subsequently branches were opened in calgary, in 1994, and regina and saskatoon, in 1995. with these convenient locations, in six major centers, moore industrial ltd. serves all of western canada.
- Company Specialties
- New Machinery Distributor / Importer / Agent
- 5-Axis or More CNC Lathes
- CNC Lathes
- Drilling & Tapping Centers
- Gantry Machining Centers (incld. Bridge & Double Column)
- Horizontal Machining Centers
- Horizontal Table Type Boring Mills
- Swiss Type Automatic Screw Machines
- Vertical Machining Centers
- Vertical Machining Centers (5-Axis or More)