since 1955, when it was founded by l. harry merwin and john stoltz, merwin-stoltz co. has been a family owned and operated industrial and abrasives supplier. the company expanded in 1986 to include a machine division in order to offer complete manufacturing solutions and follow up services, thus creating long-term, profitable partnerships with our customers. in 1996, merwin-stoltz co. moved into a new 18,000 ft. facility in menomonee falls, wisconsin that warehouses a large, on-hand inventory for quick turnaround and delivery of tooling orders. we augmented our warehouse space in 2000 and also added a machine tool demo floor. we’ve grown to over 30 employees and consider our knowledgeable sales teams the best in the business.