- SpecsConvert Specs to MetricChamber-W32"Chamber-D24"Chamber-H36"
- Product Overview
Abrasive Blast Systems’ Anchor-Series Blast Cabinets are designed and constructed for power, durability, efficiency, and consistency. These self-contained systems are designed to reduce the footprint and simplify installation without sacrificing production capacity. These cabinets are available in either pressure or suction models, and can utilize a wide variety of abrasive media.
The ABS Anchor Series pneumatic blast and recovery cabinets come standard with a variety of premium features and allow for customization through add-on items and/or packages.
• All-In-One Design
• Available as a Suction or Pressure System
• Durable, 10 & 12 Gauge Construction
• Recycled Abrasive Storage Hopper
• Noise Suppressing Exhaust Silencer
• Engineered 300CFM or 600CFM Abrasive Reclaim & Recycling System
• Large Window for Comfortable Viewing
• Cartridge-Style Dust Collector with Reverse Pulse System and High Static Blower
• Sealed, Gasketed Access Doors and Inspection Points
• Tungsten Carbide Blast Nozzle with Separate Blow-Off Air (3/16” or 1/4” for Pressure Systems, 3/8” for Suction Systems)
• Ergonomic Cabinet Options
• Multiple Part Loading Options
• Automated Nozzle & Part Motion Options
• Various Cabinet Access Door Options
• Tumble Basket Attachment for Small Parts Batching
• Rubber Lined Cabinet & Reclaim for Coarse Abrasives
• Variety of Dust Collector Upgrades & Options
• HEPA Filter• Interior Cabinet Lighting Options
• Hazardous Material Package
• Noise Suppresion Package
- About Company
Abrasive Blast Systems, Inc. (ABS) designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of industry-leading pneumatic sandblast equipment for industrial applications and organizations across the globe. Our equipment includes: sandblast cabinets, other blast cabinets, portable sandblasting equipment, mobile sandblast & recovery equipment, sandblasting rooms, sandblast & recovery equipment, custom sandblasting equipment, automated sandblast equipment, shot peening equipment, slurry blast equipment, etc. Originally founded in 1979 to provide reasonably-priced, industrial-grade blast equipment, Abrasive Blast Systems has expanded over the years to develop systems for almost every application imaginable. After 35+ years, you’ll find ABS equipment in facilities around the world, all built to meet our customer’s demand for high-quality equipment. Based out of our headquarters in Abilene, KS, ABS employs an unrivaled team of industry experts, and maintains a manufacturing team of the highest caliber. Our in-house engineers design all ABS equipment and work closely with our manufacturing team to ensure that quality is demanded at every step of the process. All of Abrasive Blast Systems’ equipment is designed for durability and operational-consistency and is manufactured for the highest level of performance. In addition to abrasive blast equipment (sandblast equipment) and shot peening equipment, ABS also provides top-of-the-line environmental equipment, including: dust collectors, dust containment booths (environmental booths), downdraft benches, etc. Look around on our website to learn more about our products or contact us today to put our experience and expertise to work for you.