ares machinery co., ltd.
was established in july 1994 at shih chia n. st., e. district, taichung taiwan. at the initial stage, the company occupied 1000 square meters area with 10 employees. since the company being established, we have always followed our quality policy as "quality priority for surviving, service first for enterprise perpetuity". over the years, ares machines have been approved by the domestic and overseas customers due to outstanding machine performance and quality and comprehensive service support. this also enabled our business to grow up steadying. in 19996, the factory was enlarged to 2000 square meters with 30 employees. in june 2001, the factory was moved to tuchen rd. tali, taichung with 6000 square meters factory area and 60 employees.