Thanks to the vertical working position with respect to the piece, this model allows a good removal that a traditional centreless machine can’t obtain on equal number of working units.
The machine is specially used in the fields of thick-wall tubes, rods for hydraulic cylinders and medium-sized bars, before and after chromium plating.
Wide working range with possibility of processing diameters from 20 up to 200 mm. and length from a minimum of 3 meters up to a maximum of 20 meters.
The number of working units depends on the required finishing result and the equipment can be provided with automatic loading and unloading systems of the pieces to be worked, inlet and outlet roller conveyors, electronic control by PLC S7 with automatic diameter change and automatic control of working pressure.
The F1 model is also equipped as standard with a self-washing system of the base and a centralised greasing system.
The machines are supplied in compliance with CE standards, with sound-proof and protection cabin and with all the necessary safety systems.
Bossi has been operating for 40 years as world-wide leader in the manufacture of machines for metal surface finishing.
Our organisation operates in two production units, with a structure able to manufacture the whole machine, from design to electronics.
The wide range of production includes machines which can solve any problem of grinding, satin-finishing, polishing, deburring, etc. of any kind of ferrous and non-ferrous materials, in particular:
- Centreless belt grinding and polishing machines for cylindrical surfaces
- Longitudinal brushing/polishing machines for round or shaped tubes
- Belt grinding and polishing machines for flat surfaces
- Brushing/polishing machines for finishing large flat surfaces
- Machines to be used “in-line” on tube-mills with TIG, LASER and H.F. welding systems:
inside bead control machines for removing the internal weld bead; tube weld grinding machines for removing the external weld bead; planetary brushing machines; brushing machines for square/rectangular tubes
- Indexing and stepless rotary tables for grinding and polishing water taps, door handles, holloware, electric iron plates
- Automatic transfer machines for high production
- Lines for finishing door plates and switch plates
- Wrapping machines for tubes
- Special purpose machines