Brushing unit specially designed for in-line working of aluminium plate, coil to coil.
Working width from 50 up to 420 mm.; maximum feeding speed 20 m/min. (with double brushing unit).
The machine consists of a rigid supporting structure suitable to contain the brushing group and the relevant steel contrast roll; the group is provided with a completely closed protective hood for making the dust collection easier.
Brushing group complete with motorized brush approaching and retraction and also equipped with a handwheel for manual micrometric adjustment and quick pneumatic retraction. The movement of brush approaching/retraction is made by sliding on special linear guides; the brush works opposite to a steel contrast roll, loose mounted on the same structure.
Working is made dry, therefore the group is provided with an inlet to be connected to the dust collector (optional).
Bossi has been operating for 40 years as world-wide leader in the manufacture of machines for metal surface finishing.
Our organisation operates in two production units, with a structure able to manufacture the whole machine, from design to electronics.
The wide range of production includes machines which can solve any problem of grinding, satin-finishing, polishing, deburring, etc. of any kind of ferrous and non-ferrous materials, in particular:
- Centreless belt grinding and polishing machines for cylindrical surfaces
- Longitudinal brushing/polishing machines for round or shaped tubes
- Belt grinding and polishing machines for flat surfaces
- Brushing/polishing machines for finishing large flat surfaces
- Machines to be used “in-line” on tube-mills with TIG, LASER and H.F. welding systems:
inside bead control machines for removing the internal weld bead; tube weld grinding machines for removing the external weld bead; planetary brushing machines; brushing machines for square/rectangular tubes
- Indexing and stepless rotary tables for grinding and polishing water taps, door handles, holloware, electric iron plates
- Automatic transfer machines for high production
- Lines for finishing door plates and switch plates
- Wrapping machines for tubes
- Special purpose machines