Longitudinal brushing/polishing machines with opposite units for working tubes.
With this model it is possible to work pieces with different sections (circular, square, rectangular, elliptical, oval, etc.).
The machine is equipped with four opposite working units, each with two mops Ø mm. 500 x 600 wide, one for polishing and one for buffing.
The mops are provided with liquid abrasive compound feeders, with high pressure spray guns and two tanks complete with double-membrane pump.
The pieces to be worked are locked on their ends by tailstocks and the mops, working longitudinally to the piece axis, cross the cut of the previous working, assuring a faster and better finishing.
In the functionality of the machine we have included high-tech devices and systems such as brushless motors, worm gears, inverters, etc. that make it a highly performant equipment; the working cycle is electronically controlled by PLC S7, with the possibility of storing the working parameters of each section and simply recall them when necessary.
Possibility of having the equipment “Industry 4.0 ready”.
The machine is available in different versions, for tubes with min. length 300 mm. and max. 3000 or 6000 mm., diameters from 14 up to 80 mm., with 2 or 4 opposite brushes.
Bossi has been operating for 40 years as world-wide leader in the manufacture of machines for metal surface finishing.
Our organisation operates in two production units, with a structure able to manufacture the whole machine, from design to electronics.
The wide range of production includes machines which can solve any problem of grinding, satin-finishing, polishing, deburring, etc. of any kind of ferrous and non-ferrous materials, in particular:
- Centreless belt grinding and polishing machines for cylindrical surfaces
- Longitudinal brushing/polishing machines for round or shaped tubes
- Belt grinding and polishing machines for flat surfaces
- Brushing/polishing machines for finishing large flat surfaces
- Machines to be used “in-line” on tube-mills with TIG, LASER and H.F. welding systems:
inside bead control machines for removing the internal weld bead; tube weld grinding machines for removing the external weld bead; planetary brushing machines; brushing machines for square/rectangular tubes
- Indexing and stepless rotary tables for grinding and polishing water taps, door handles, holloware, electric iron plates
- Automatic transfer machines for high production
- Lines for finishing door plates and switch plates
- Wrapping machines for tubes
- Special purpose machines