BURNDY Y750-2

  • About Company
    Burndy

    BURNDY® was founded July 19, 1924 under the name of BURNDY® Engineering Company in Brooklyn, New York. The BURNDY® name is an acronym for the founder, Dr. Bern Dibner. BURNDY® remained family-owned until 1988 when it was obtained by FCI, a French-based connector manufacturer primarily known within the nuclear field. November 2005, FCI was acquired by Bain Capital. In October of 2009, the BURNDY® segment only was acquired by HUBBELL. BURNDY® is now part of the HUBBELL Electrical Systems family of companies, Hubbell is on the New York Stock Exchange; the symbol is HUB.B.


Looking to Purchase a New BURNDY Y750-2?