• The bed is obtained from a strong fusion of normalised, stabilized and well stiffened cast iron, placed on the ground for all the length.
• The longitudinal carriage runs along a double V slideway, assuring a perfect guide and high moving linearity
• Longitudinal and transversal carriages slides on antifriction material
• Spindle line is supported in three points by high precision bearings
• Tailstock with rotating quill
• Boring bar up to 320 mm
Headstock with n. 2 automatic ranges
Tailstock with inner rotating quill
Third front guideway for support
Carriages slides on antifriction material
Double stabilization of cast iron and of hardened slideways
Ground high precision ball screws
Centralized lubricating, operated by CNC, for headstock, slideways and ball screws
Movable independent and pivotable panel sliding on all the length
Front chip conveyor
Back chip tray
Sliding front protection for operator
Telescopic protection for cross slideways
CNC with ISO programmation and teach-in
Serial output RS232
Reduction sleeve and n. 2 dead centres
Manual hook of tailstock to the carriage
Adjusting screws and anchor bolt series
Machine design complying with the European Security Norms (CE)
1972 Mr. Rodolfo Carlini, the business founder, starts his activity of trade and overhauling of machine tools.
1990 Business control passes to Mr. Carlini Mauro, who, with the collaboration of 2 other partners, founds CSF S.r.l.
His intention, thanks to the experiences of the past years, is to design CNC horizontal lathes of medium and big
1999 It starts the production of TRA 2 guideway lathes. Using performing characteristics of these lathes, we realize special machines for heavy duty working and high performing operations.
2005 3 models of 4-guideway lathes are turned up. Effort and resources taken are considerable, as the series of 4-guideway lathes WH, represents a new technologic standard, without absolutely copying existing models.
2010 It starts the building of the factory.