The power is linear and constant over the whole travel according to the applied load on the lever.
These presses are robust, accurate, flexible and ergonomic. These are frequently used for assembly, connections of rings or bearings, small
forms, various crimping operations, etc...
• Slider adjusted and locked for rotation, ensuring longevity and precision.
• Quick and reliable adjustment of the clear height.
• Accurate adjustment of bottom dead center by a mechanical stop ensuring the repetitiveness of the cycle.
• Adjustment of the starting position of the lever in order to optimize ergonomy of the press.
• Base support and press head made of FGL 250 cast iron, thus ensuring robustness and rigidity.
• Predisposition for fixation on a bench.
• No maintenance, no greasing.
• Paint: Frame in sky blue, RAL 5015
Tête Gris Platine RAL 7036.
Swan-neck depth 72 mm
Clear height 54 to 200 mm
* can be modified on request
The name for robustness, reliability and endurance, have been used for over 35 years in many divisions of the industry Watchmaking, jewellery making, Spectacle trade, Electrical appliances, Car making, White goods, toys, Locksmiths trade…