• The cold-forming method requires an extremely rigid and strong machine.
• The new Fimat rolling machine has been designed and built in order to meet any demand of strength and solidity needed to obtain high-quality results.
• Special attention has been paid to the machine versatility and flexibility, thanks to Fimat wide experience in this sector.
• Our rolling machine is extremely quick and in order to secure a high productivity rate it is advisable to equip the machine with automated feeding units.
• The automation possibilities are manifold and they vary according to the features of the part to be processed.
• Among the possible solutions there is also an anthropoid robot integrated with the machine.
FIMAT has been working in the sector of SPECIAL MACHINE TOOLS for more than 25 years. The company started its activity in the refurbishing and conversion of special machines for the automotive industry.
Thanks to the experience gained during the years, to the technical skills and background of our Personnel, as well as to the valuable support of our selected suppliers, we have achieved some important market shares and we present as a CONSTRUCTOR OF MACHINE TOOLS.
Today FIMAT operates in a new constructed 3000 sq. mt facility, properly planned and realized for all our design, management, machining, assembly and testing needs.
Our staff as a whole amounts to 25 people, most of them wide-experienced and skilled Technicians.
A good commercial and service organization allows us to operate effectively both in Europe and worldwide.