1. The bed, worktable, columns, beam, sliding saddle, headstock of GMC3221H Portal Milling Center with PMH T-ram Structure adopts high-strength cast iron, formed from resin sand and ribs layout to provide good rigidity and stability.
2. The spindle system adopts rectangular sliding guideway and synchronous belt drive, equipped with hydraulic balance system, imported high speed spindle unit with large torque, high rotary speed, low noise, high cutting efficiency which meets the customers’ requirements of high speed of boring and milling.
3. Imported precision ball screws are driven by servo feed motor with high performance on X/Y/Z axes, high transmission accuracy, accurate positioning and good stability; machining precision and service life are improved.
4. Bed guideway (X-axis) adopts imported heavy duty roller linear guideway, small friction force, strong carrying capacity, high sensitivity, low speed without crawling, small vibration during high-speed, high positioning precision, superior servo drive performance, strong damping capacity.
5. Beam guideway (Y-axis) adopts cast-iron guideway with steel inserted, enabling the ability of anti-bent and anti-torsion improved, the unload mechanism settled on the guideway can reduce sliding friction and improve positioning accuracy and repeatability.
6. Headstock guideway (Z-axis) utilizes cast-iron guideway with plastic pasted, large contact area, strong carrying capacity, good absorbency of vibration and stability of accuracy, ensures stable cutting.
7. Automatic chip conveyor is respectively put on both sides of the worktable; diverse safe-guards can be changed; equipped with half-closure shielding, the machining safety could be improved.
8. SIEMENS 840D and FANUC control system can be selected. Various types of tool magazine can be equipped, various forms of milling heads can be added, and various spindles cooling system can be changed, installed with precision linear encoder and paper tape filter system.