1. The bed, worktable, columns, beam, sliding saddle, headstock of GMC4227S Gantry Machining Center with Square Ram adopts high-strength cast iron, formed from resin sand and ribs layout to provide good rigidity.
2. The spindle system adopts closed-type sliding guideway surrounded by four sides and high-precision gear to drive, equipped with German ZF speed reducer, long overhang of spindle, strong rigidity, constant torque during low speed, constant power during high speed, suitable for large power heavy machining and milling with large depth.
3. Imported precision ball screws are driven by servo feed motor with high performance on X/Y/Z axes, high transmission accuracy, accurate positioning and good stability; machining precision and service life are improved.
4. Bed guideway (X-axis) adopts imported heavy duty roller linear guideway, small friction force, strong carrying capacity, high sensitivity, low speed without crawling, small vibration during high-speed, high positioning precision, superior servo drive performance, strong damping capacity.
5. Beam guideway (Y-axis) adopts cast-iron guideway with steel inserted, enabling the ability of anti-bent and anti-torsion improved, the unload mechanism settled on the guideway can reduce sliding friction and improve positioning accuracy and repeatability.
6. Headstock guideway (Z-axis) utilizes cast-iron guideway with plastic pasted, large contact area, strong carrying capacity, good absorbency of vibration and stability of accuracy, ensures stable cutting.
7. Automatic chip conveyor is respectively put on both sides of the worktable; diverse safe-guards can be changed.
8. SIEMENS 840D and FANUC control system can be selected. Various types of tool magazine can be equipped, various forms of milling heads can be added, and various spindles cooling system can be changed, installed with precision linear encoder and paper tape filter system.