Our aims are:
• Reduction of the cycle time
• Reduction of the maintenance
• Increase of the machined wheel quality
The improvements are different, some of them visible in the enclosed pictures and others “ hidden” which give as result:
• Machining capacity for wheel from 20” or optionally 22”.
• Elimination of the doors on the machines with pallet, obtaining the reduction of cycle time and a better availability of the machine.
• 8-positions turret with specific geometry studied to reduce the interference between boring bars and wheels
• Basic motorization of 40/60 kW or optionally of 60/75 kW
• Movements on roller guides with speed of 30m/min
• thermal drift reduction
• protection guards redesign
• internal washing system redesign
• compact and more rational design of the plants
• optimized the access to the tools
• increased the general ergonomics of the machine
• compact design of the whole machine
It is composed by 4 axis machines with or without pallet.