Industrial Refrigeration Training System, Model 3406, introduces trainees to the principal components of industrial refrigeration systems through hands-on practice.
It enables students to gain experience with both commercial and industrial equipment that use watercooled condensers, electric and hot-gas defrost systems, and hot-gas bypass for variable load control. Lockable fault-insertion switches will introduce various electrical faults, allowing students to develop their skills in maintenance and troubleshooting.
Features & Benefits
- Two evaporators, one with electric defrost, the other with hot-gas defrost
- Shell and Tube water-cooled condenser
- 2-HP semi-hermetic refrigerant-cooled compressor
- Variable-speed evaporator fans
- Control devices such as high/low pressure controller, thermostatic expansion valves with external equalizer, crankcase pressure regulator, hot-gas bypass pressure regulator, pressure-controlled water valve, solenoid valves and defrost timer
- Instrumentation consisting of a voltmeter, a temperature meter, and pressure gauges
- A schematic panel including system function lights and test points to facilitate troubleshooting
- Introduction to the Lab-Volt Industrial Refrigeration Training System
- System Control and Metering Devices
- Defrost Systems
- Estimated program duration: 33 hours
Festo Didactic is the world-leading equipment and solution provider for technical education. The product and service portfolio offers solutions for rapid learning and retention in a broad spectrum of technologies: pneumatics, electropneumatics, hydraulics, electrohydraulics, electronics, electrical engineering, sensors, robotics, CNC technology, telecommunications, electronics, power and renewable energy, industrial maintenance, HVAC, PLC and fieldbus technology, manufacturing technology and process engineering as well as mechatronics.
Festo Didactic supplies educational institutions and industries with learning factories, training and e-learning programmes that directly evolve from technologies and innovations in automation. They qualify people in appropriate learning environments to be sufficiently competent and flexible to immediately start work in production processes and other industrial contexts and to contribute to the productivity of industrial companies.
CORPORATE MERGER: Festo Didactic acquired Lab-Volt Systems, Inc. in June 2014.