The Industrial Wiring Training System, Model 46102, is a hands-on training tool designed to train students for careers as electricians and electrical maintenance technicians. The system, which uses high-quality UL-listed components, faithfully reproduces an industrial environment where students can develop their skills in the installation and wiring of industrial electrical equipment, in compliance with the National Electrical Code® (NEC®). The system can also be used to teach students how to adjust and maintain industrial electrical equipment as well as enforce the safety rules to be followed when working at industrial sites.
The Industrial Wiring Training System is divided into two levels, each level being further divided into specific topics that deal with various aspects of industrial electrical equipment installation. A simplified version of the Level-1 system is also available.
Features & Benefits
- Supports up to four equipment setups at the same time, allowing multiple student groups to work at a single workstation
- Two or more equipment setups can be grouped together to form complex industrial applications
- Mobile workstation features swivelling casters with a lock mechanism for easy motion and stable operation
- Sized to fit through standard door openings
- Provides hands-on industrial wiring training in compliance with the National Electrical Code
- Sturdy, yet flexible design integrating components that meet industrial safety standards
- Wide-range of industrial-grade, UL-listed components
- Each of the training equipment packages contains all the electrical components and courseware required to cover a certain topic
- Modular approach that allows the system to be configured to fit different training needs
- Comprehensive curriculum
- Total estimated program duration (Levels 1 & 2): 180 hours
Festo Didactic is the world-leading equipment and solution provider for technical education. The product and service portfolio offers solutions for rapid learning and retention in a broad spectrum of technologies: pneumatics, electropneumatics, hydraulics, electrohydraulics, electronics, electrical engineering, sensors, robotics, CNC technology, telecommunications, electronics, power and renewable energy, industrial maintenance, HVAC, PLC and fieldbus technology, manufacturing technology and process engineering as well as mechatronics.
Festo Didactic supplies educational institutions and industries with learning factories, training and e-learning programmes that directly evolve from technologies and innovations in automation. They qualify people in appropriate learning environments to be sufficiently competent and flexible to immediately start work in production processes and other industrial contexts and to contribute to the productivity of industrial companies.
CORPORATE MERGER: Festo Didactic acquired Lab-Volt Systems, Inc. in June 2014.