1.0 Engine details:
(1) Model: 490 (XI CHAI)
(2) Engine type: In-line arrangement, water-cooled, four-cycle diesel Engine
(3) Rated Power: 51HP
(4) Rated Speed: 2400 r/min (rpm)
2.0 Transmission System
(1) Type: shaft transmission
(1) Bucket Capacity: 0.7 m3
(2) Bucket width: 1600mm
(3) Max. Breakout Force: 32KN
(5) Rated Load: 1800kg
(6) Operating Weight: 3000kg
4.0 Overall Dimensions:
(1) Overall Length (Bucket on ground position): 5015mm
(2) Overall Height
(a) Ground to Cabin Top: 2840mm
(b) Ground to exhaust pipe: It is below from the top of cab
(c) Dumping Height: 2800mm
(3) Overall Width: 1680mm
5.0 Operating Specifications
(1) Steering System: Articulated Frame with hydraulic power steering
(2) Min Turning Radius: 3900mm
(3) Driving System: four wheel drive, four wheel brake.
6.0 Brake System
(1) Service Brake: Hydraulic disc brake on four wheels
(2) Parking Brake: Hand operated
8.0 Wheelbase: 2150mm
9.0 Track: 1440mm
Shipment: 2units shipped in 1x40HC
Whether you need a wheel loader for use in general construction, waste management, forestry, mining or agricultural applications – Lugong wheel loaders make your material handling and loading jobs safer, faster, more precise and profitable.
Compact Wheel Loaders – An ideal size for many applications, make your “mini wheel loader” even more versatile by pairing it with Caterpillar’s broad range of work tools. High lift available on certain models to help you do even more with a compact machine.
Small Wheel Loaders – Larger in size than the Compact Wheel Loaders, allowing more to be moved, and with increased technology, but also versatile and very fuel efficient.
Medium Wheel Loaders – Highly customizable configurations. These wheel loaders provide you with the most reliable, productive and comfortable wheel loaders in the industry, built to tackle a wide range of jobs.
Large Wheel Loaders – Powerful, responsive and rugged.
No matter what your material or handling job is, your dealer can help you choose the wheel loader that best matches your needs for reliability, component life, operator comfort and durability.