The BMX grinding machine, available in versions with length of 650 mm and 850 mm, with automatic downfeed of the grinding wheel and mechanical
chuck with T-slot, is the ideal grinding machine for sharpening:
- Planer knives, with mechanical clamping kit included
- hard metal inserts in conjunction with the optional high power open field magnetic chuck
- disposable knives (Tersa, Centrofix, Variplan, Terminus, Weinig, Sinus), with optional special mechanical clamping tools.
The standard machine includes:
- mechanical rotary table with T-slot
- 0 reference marker for mechanical chuck
- Variable carriage speed 1-11m/min
- Carriage run reduction switch
- External coolant tank with pump
MVM Srl, situated in an industrial area in Correggio (RE) has produced for over 50 years industrial knife grinders for straight and circular blades of every dimension.
The company has set itself the following key objectives:
Knife grinding machines are used by the following main types of customers.
Carpenters and woodworking companies that use knife grinders for their own use.
Professional grinding workshops that use blade grinding machines to supply customers needing blade sharpening services.
Industrial knife manufacturers that use knife grinding machines for the construction of new industrial blades.
Customers needing surface grinding machines for metal, ceramic and other materials.
The M.V.M. S.r.l. product range is very extensive and can fulfil the requirements of both knife and tool grinders and industrial blade manufacturers. Customers are offered strong technical support, which assists them in their choice of grinding machine and provides detailed know-how for the design of special equipment for blade and knife clamping. M.V.M. grinding machines and accessories can solve all your grinding needs.