Linear Auto Tool Changer ATC Spindle CNC Router
This atc cnc router is a linear tool changer CNC router with atc spindle; it can change 6 tools automatically. 8 tools or 10 tools linear tool magazine is optional.
Good quality parts can guarantee durable machine, such as Italian HSD spindle, Yaskawa motors and drivers, Taiwan Syntec control system, Hiwin linear rails, etc.
ATC CNC Router Features:
1. Adopting Taiwan SYNTEC control system, closed-loop control system to keep accuracy.
2. Japan Yaskawa servo motors and drivers, semi closed-loop transmission system, high speed, long life and higher precision
3. This ATC cnc router with 6 position linear type tool magazine can change 6 (8 or 10 optional) tools automatically during machining, so it saves a lot of time.
4. Italy imported HSD 9kw auto tool changer air cooling spindle, supply enough strong power, stably run and use, at the same time higher precision.
5. Vacuum table with 6 vacuum zones, which can absorb different size materials.
6. Linear tool change CNC machine is welded with thick square seamless steel structure; the stability is excellent, not easy to be deformed.
7. Three axes adopt high precision Taiwan imported Hiwin 30 square rails; X and Y axes adopt rack and pinion transmission, fast working, high efficiency and low cost. Z axis adopts ball screw, with high precision and long life time.
8. Adopt 5.5kw air cycling vacuum pump, have constant power, save space and easy to maintenance.
9. Dust collector and vacuum table for optional choose.
Linear CNC Auto Tool Changer Applications:
1. Wood furniture industry: Wave Plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
2. Advertising industry: advertising identification, sigh making, Acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
3. Die industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planks and other non-metallic mold.
4. Relief sculpture and 3D engraving
5. Cylindrical objects.