Summit® Horizontal Boring Mills (HBMs) offer the perfect combination of affordability, efficiency and precision performance for metal machining. This horizontal milling machine is a versatile, durable, heavy-duty and user friendly machine tool that provides years of profitable, trouble-free operation. Summit Horizontal Boring Mills utilize the latest technologies to meet the ever increasing demand for greater productivity.
- Precision hardened and ground bedways
- Fully automatic lubrication system
- Precision ground ballscrews w/ preloaded double nuts on X, W & Z axis
- State of the art electrics with PLC control
- Rapid traverse in all feed directions
- Full steel telescoping way covers on X & W axis
- Air power drawbar
- Built-in rotary table – 360° – 5,500 lbs. capacity (HBM110)
- Auxiliary rotary table (HB120, HB140, HB180)
- Three/Four axis electronic DRO included (incorporated into the pendant display)
- Hydraulic Clamping (X, Y & W axis)
For over 60 years Summit has been serving the metal working industry by providing quality machine tools and performance solutions to customers worldwide. Summit's machine tools offer outstanding features with proven technology and workmanship. Our wide selection of metal lathe models include tool room lathes, engine lathes and CNC lathes. Summit also offers a full line of conventional and CNC vertical mills, radial drills, upright drills, horizontal and vertical boring mills for the most common applications and are in stock and ready for delivery.