JBW series intelligent type impact tester
1. A pedestal of a mainframe stand and an upright post are integrally designed, and are cast and machined integrally, which ensure good rigidity and improve the stability of the test.
2. A pendulum shaft adopts a freely supported beam mode for bearing; and the radial load of the bearing is reasonably distributed, which greatly reduces the energy loss brought by bearing friction.
3. The tester adopts a double-stage standard reducing motor for lifting the hammer; and a pendulum hanging device adopts hydraulic buffer and has smooth pendulum hanging.
4. The pendulum hammer is designed to be a circular pendulum body, which ensures the accuracy of the striking center and the precision of pendulum hammer torque.
5. An impact cutter is fixedly mounted by a bolt, and simple and convenient to replace.
6. The tester is equipped with a safety protection pin and a fully-closed protective cover.
7. The tester is controlled by a microcomputer and completes the whole process of pendulum taking, impacting, automatic pendulum raising and re-impacting for several tests according to instructions.
8. The tester is provided with a force transducer and an angle displacement transducer and has the functions of high-speed sampling, storage and calculation.
9. The microcomputer can obtain a force-time curve, a displacement-time curve, an energy-time curve, a force-displacement curve, an energy-displacement curve and other curves.
10. The tester can provide a plurality of characteristic values of impact speed, impact time, impact energy, absorbed energy, displacement, crack formation energy, crack expansion energy, yield strength, yield time, yield displacement, yield energy, maximal force, time in maximal force, displacement in maximal force, energy in maximal force, unstable crack expansion initial force, unstable crack expansion terminal force, unstable crack expansion terminal displacement, unstable crack expansion initial energy and unstable crack expansion terminal energy.
Impact Energy 600J
Scale Range 0-600J
Distance between Axis of Pendulum Shaft and Striking Center 750mm
Maximal Impact Speed 5.2m/s
Span of Test Sample Support 40 +0.2mm
Radius of Circular Arc in the End Part of the Test Sample Support R1+0.5mm
Radius of Circular Arc of Impact Blade R2.25, R8
Included Angle of Impact Cutter 30°+±1°
Pre-raising Angle of the Pendulum Hammer 150°
Thickness of Impact Cutter 16 mm
Specification of Test Sample 10×10×55 mm
Precision of Force Transducer ≤±1%FS
Resolution of Angular Displacement Transducer 0.1°
Impact test POWER AC 380V 50Hz
Being a professional manufacturer and exporter in the field of of quality test instruments, Sunpoc mainly supplys optical profile projectors, video measuring machines, toolmaker microscopes, digital readout, linear scales, hardness tester, digital caliper and measuring software, etc. The products are widely applied for in the industry of mechanic, electronic, mold and hardware for quality control etc. Adhere to the "quality first, users first" business purposes and “Creating the 1st class domestic supplier, setting up international name brands” as the developing target of the enterprise, the Sunpoc team has worked and researched with constantly efforts to improve the quality and explore new products to serve the customers better. Under the scientific and strict management and always deliver on time and honor the contract, Sunpoc has enjoyed a good reputation both home and abroad. Currently our product has passed the ISO9001:2000, Certification of 2000 International Quality Control System, CE Certification and verification of ISO1002-1 Metering Certification System. Sunpoc has already established some distributor in mainly district in the world with its service and technical support networks. At the same time, our team will bring professional service for each of our customer. Today, we are willing to work with the worldwide lifeful partner for a better tomorrow, to climb up a new height of optical measurements. Let us fight together!