SHV series Vickers Hardness Tester （Big LED Screen）
1. The Digital Vickers Hardness Tester is a new type high-tech product combining the optical, mechanic and electronic techniques; with a large LCD screen display, a novel and pleasing appearance, direct-viewing, operational functions and reliability, hence it is an ideal instrument for the testing of Vickers hardness. It has an auto-shifting device between indenter and objectives.
2. The hardness tester is adopted such techniques as a precise design in the field of mechanics, a higher amplification objectives and digital micro eyepiece in optics field, etc.
3. Due to adopt the closed-circuits in loading control system, it makes the accuracy of test force higher, the repeatability and stability of displaying values better. It is the initiate of home to adopt this system on Vickers hardness tester.
4. By means of touch keys on the operating board, the dwell time for test force can be preset, the luminosity of light source can be regulated, Vickers or Knoop measuring method can be selected, hardness scales can be exchanged and files can be stored, etc. All the testing data such as the indentation length, the hardness value, the number of the measurements, and year, month, day, and time are all shown on the LCD screen. It can test result and handle data, and output by printer as well. By means of RS232 interface, the instrument would be connected with computer.
5. According to the particular requirements of the client, the instrument can be equipped with CCD device to enable the video measuring and auto image measuring. The instrument is suitable for testing the micro and thin pieces, the parts with the permeated and coated surface, it is also fit for testing Vickers hardness value for the crisp materials such as the agate, glass and it is, therefore, an ideal hardness measuring instrument for the scientific research institutes, the universities, the industrial production units and the metrological institutes using with for studying and measuring.
Testing Force 4.903N (0.5kg)
Magnifying of micro objective 100×/200×
Testing Range 1HV-2967HV
Measuring model HV/HK
Scale exchange HB, HRC, HRA, HRB, HRN, HRT
Objective/Indenter Switch Auto-Turret
Printer Built in printer
Loading Control Auto
Magnification of Eyepiece 10x
Dwell Time 5～60s
Max. Height of Specimen 170mm
Instrument Throat 130mm
Power Supply AC220V/50Hz; AC110V/60Hz
Dimension/ Gross/Net Weight 530×225×630 65/50Kg
Main accessories vickers indenter; vickers hardness block; Objective; 10x digtial eyepiece lens; X-Y test stage; V-shape anvil; big stage, adjustable screw; level; RS232 cable.
Optional accessories: CCD adapter, CCD, PC, hardness testing software
8” LCD screen
Being a professional manufacturer and exporter in the field of of quality test instruments, Sunpoc mainly supplys optical profile projectors, video measuring machines, toolmaker microscopes, digital readout, linear scales, hardness tester, digital caliper and measuring software, etc. The products are widely applied for in the industry of mechanic, electronic, mold and hardware for quality control etc. Adhere to the "quality first, users first" business purposes and “Creating the 1st class domestic supplier, setting up international name brands” as the developing target of the enterprise, the Sunpoc team has worked and researched with constantly efforts to improve the quality and explore new products to serve the customers better. Under the scientific and strict management and always deliver on time and honor the contract, Sunpoc has enjoyed a good reputation both home and abroad. Currently our product has passed the ISO9001:2000, Certification of 2000 International Quality Control System, CE Certification and verification of ISO1002-1 Metering Certification System. Sunpoc has already established some distributor in mainly district in the world with its service and technical support networks. At the same time, our team will bring professional service for each of our customer. Today, we are willing to work with the worldwide lifeful partner for a better tomorrow, to climb up a new height of optical measurements. Let us fight together!