Whether your needs are for a standard or special machine, automatic or manual features, or other work saving devices, our team of engineers can design a machine to meet your requirements. The welders described in this brochure are very versatile and, with properly designed tooling, may be used for many metal joining applications.
As a full-service original equipment machinery manufacturer, Taylor-Winfield’s core competencies include, but are not limited to:
• Automated Assembly Systems
• ARC Welding Systems – Robotic and Automated Welding Stations
• Coil Joining Welders
• Heavy Material Handling Equipment
• Induction Heating Power Supplies and Systems
• Parts Processing and Identification Systems
• Resistance Welding Machines – Spot, Seam and Flash Welders
• Robotic Integration – Welding and Material Handling Systems
• Cognex Vision Systems Certified Integrator with Fully Equipped Vision Laboratory Testing Capabilities.
• Welding and Induction Heating Process Development and Verification.
• Copper Consumables & Spare Parts
We are dedicated to providing simple to complex parts joining and welding machines, automated assembly and parts processing systems that help our customers compete in their markets.