One of our most rugged welders, the ERE, RWMA Size 2, gives you simplified versatility and dependability, allowing you to switch from spot to projection welding with an absolute minimum of changeover time. Taylor-Winfield quality is reflected throughout.
As a full-service original equipment machinery manufacturer, Taylor-Winfield’s core competencies include, but are not limited to:
• Automated Assembly Systems
• ARC Welding Systems – Robotic and Automated Welding Stations
• Coil Joining Welders
• Heavy Material Handling Equipment
• Induction Heating Power Supplies and Systems
• Parts Processing and Identification Systems
• Resistance Welding Machines – Spot, Seam and Flash Welders
• Robotic Integration – Welding and Material Handling Systems
• Cognex Vision Systems Certified Integrator with Fully Equipped Vision Laboratory Testing Capabilities.
• Welding and Induction Heating Process Development and Verification.
• Copper Consumables & Spare Parts
We are dedicated to providing simple to complex parts joining and welding machines, automated assembly and parts processing systems that help our customers compete in their markets.