Bench Type - Invertor or AC Spot/Projection Welder
This inverter welding head is so revolutionary we had to give it a special name. Atop the low inertia ram you'll find a patented accelerator that gives the "Blue Goose" the best follow-up action in the welding industry. This makes it an ideal machine for cross-wire welding, and other spot and projection welding applications. It lays down low impact, high-speed welds with exceptional repeatability andBlue Goosevirtually no deflection.
As a full-service original equipment machinery manufacturer, Taylor-Winfield’s core competencies include, but are not limited to:
• Automated Assembly Systems
• ARC Welding Systems – Robotic and Automated Welding Stations
• Coil Joining Welders
• Heavy Material Handling Equipment
• Induction Heating Power Supplies and Systems
• Parts Processing and Identification Systems
• Resistance Welding Machines – Spot, Seam and Flash Welders
• Robotic Integration – Welding and Material Handling Systems
• Cognex Vision Systems Certified Integrator with Fully Equipped Vision Laboratory Testing Capabilities.
• Welding and Induction Heating Process Development and Verification.
• Copper Consumables & Spare Parts
We are dedicated to providing simple to complex parts joining and welding machines, automated assembly and parts processing systems that help our customers compete in their markets.