Capacity: 80 gallons
Internal measurements: 35” x 25” x 25”in. (excluding auxiliary tank)
Useful measurements: 34” x 19” x 14” in.
Platform measurements: 34” x 19” in.
External measurements: 53” x 35” x 40 in.
Weight: 660 lb.
• Power Supply: 400V.
• Heating element: 7000W.
• Ultrasonic Power: 3000W. (6000W. p-p).
• 1 ultrasonic generator with 3000W. (6000W. p-p) output power.
• 2 submergible emitters with 1500W. (3000W. p-p) of power each one, built in INOX AISI 316 steel, 1” inch thick. The emitter contains 34 high-performance IBL piezo-electric transducers in titanium-steel.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz sweep system ± 2%.
• 4.3” inch touch screen. Functional and intuitive access to ultrasound time setting, temperature and peripheric or optional systems. Programmable weekly calendar.
• 6 outputs and 8 inputs temperature module PLC.
FINISHING AND ACCESSORIES
• Tank built in INOX AISI 304 Stainless steel, 0,08” inch thick.
• External panel in fingerprint-resistant steel, 0,03” inch thick.
• Thermo-acustic isolator K-Flex Duct Net, 0,8” inch thick.
• Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and unloading up to 550 lb.
• 1½” inch draining ball valve.
• Height adjustable legs.
• Insulated tank cover in Stainless-Steel with pneumatic shock absorber.
• Air blow-gun for drying parts.
• Integrated wateflow system. Removes the existing waste on the tank surface, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
• (Optional): Filtration system (Stailess-Steel filter with
polypropylene/polyester bag) for waste and mud.
Our commitment with the quality and the customer service makes that from TIERRA TECH® look after by a constant investigation and development of new technologies and applications in the ultrasonic cleaning environment. All of this with the aim to offer equipments and ultrasonic cleaning systems of highest quality and efficacy.
All our manufacture process and marketing is guaranteed by the Quality Certify ISO 9001:2008
Since the first moment we establish a close bond with our customers, because only understanding his needs and his aims we can offer the most suitable ultrasonic cleaning solution.
We manufacture our ultrasonic cleaning equipments using components and materials of first quality, and we make exhaustive tests to guarantee the highest efficacy of the machinery.