Perfect integration of machining center and automatic lathe
Optimum for mass production of complex-shaped workpiece from bar stock
● Thanks to max. speed of 20,000 min-1 and rigid tool spindle with B-axis, complex-shaped workpiece which conventional automatic lathe cannot achieve is now possible.
● Corresponds to short and long workpieces by switching guide bush spec and guide bushless spec.
● Perfect overlapping of processes on main spindle and back spindle thanks to the back tool post with Y-axis.
● Various milling operations are realized thanks to 40-tool magazine and tool spindle with B-axis.
● 5-axis simultaneously controlled processing (SS38MH-5AX)
TSUGAMI is recognized worldwide for superior precision machine tools. The company is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of working machines. The Company's main products consist of automatic lathes, grinding machines, machining centers, rolling machines and other working equipment.