C.H. Kuhne Maschinenbau GmbH
The company C. H. KUHNE Maschinenbau was founded in 1863 in Altena/Westfalen and is still a family-owned Company in the 4th generation.
From the beginning machines for processing wire by transforming have been built, first of all mainly for the manufacture of nails and rivets, which were already then used in larger quantities.
At about 1890 the development and manufacture of machines for producing screws started.