Designed for the Aerospace Industry
Horizontal machining in compact form
The innovative HBZ® CompactCell machining center combines the advantages of the horizontal machining of aluminum components of up to 4 x 1 meters requiring intensive machining, with different automatic pallet changing systems.
This highly powerful and compact machining center permits optimum chip and coolant removal thanks to the vertical arrangement of the pallet and resultant horizontal machining. Highly efficient complete machining from all five sides is possible in only one setting.
Different solutions for automating the machining process provide increased economics.
Thanks to its compact design, the HBZ® CompactCell requires only a small installation area and no special foundation. Accessibility to the pallets and the workpiece clamping device is also fully guaranteed.
Modular machine construction with optional component such as chip conveyor systems and suction units facilitate optimum adjustment to your machining requirements.
• 5-axis simultaneous machining
• moving Y-portal with horizontal Z-axis
• Table size: 2,000 / 3,000 / 4,000 x 1,000 mm
• Travel path:
- X-Axis: max. 4,650 mm
- Y-Axis: max. 1,100 mm
- Z-Axis: max. 550 mm
• Rotation angle:
A-Axis +/- 120°
C-Axis +/- 200°
• Travel speed up to bis 60 m/min
• Acceleration rates up to 0.5G
• Max. Spindle power 81 kW, max. 30,000 rpm
• Control: - SIEMENS Sinumerik 840D
- Heidenhain iTNC 530
• Tool changer:
- Disc type tool magazine: max. 50 slots
• Tool interface HSK 63A
• Chip conveyor: Chain type conveyor
• Automation options:
- Pallet changing system
- Portal handling system
- Automation on rails
- Exhaust units
- Coolant purification plants
- Workpiece measurement
- Tool control systems
- Spindle diagnostics
- Customized clamping concepts
- Palette rack