Designed for longitudinal and cross cutting of steel sections, plates and billets in straight and mitre cuts. Machine capacities are: cutting height: 12”, cutting length: 39”.
Powered turntable allows 45 deg. Right and 30 deg. left mitre cut.
· Machine stand of solid steel construction.
· Planed machine table of high tensile strength steel.
· Cutting head unit adjustable dovetail guides.
· Gear box with large helical hardened gears.
· For segmental circular cold saw blade of 760mm (30”) and 910mm (36”) diameter.
· Fixture for chip remover.
· Adjustable blade stabilizer.
· Centralized lubrication system for guide tracks of cutting head carriage.
· Two-speed drive motor 6.1/7.5 HP, 1800/3600 RPM, with Vee-belt step pulley for 4 saw blade periphery speeds 52/104 and 72/144 ft/min.
· Operating voltage 220 or 440v 3 ph.
· Thermo-magnetic motor protection switch.
· Complete hydraulic system. Hydraulic motor, 4 HP, 1500 RPM, pump, pressure gauge and thermo-magnetic motor protection switch.
· Complete coolant system with 0.2 HP motor and pump.
· Manual control valves for saw feed and vertical and horizontal clamping.
· Three vertical clamping cylinders with 12” stroke, adjustable longitudinally and one horizontal clamping cylinder with 1½” stroke adjustable laterally. Short stroke setting speeds material flow by limiting cylinder travel.
· All hydraulic and electrical installations are easily accessible.
· Built-in tool and electrical cabinets.
· Service tools and parts and instruction manual.