CNC (Siemens S7 PLC and Siemens PGS CLassic Series NC )
STANDARD FEATURES OF THE 4HEL SERIES
Manufacturing Year 2013
Number Of Rolls 4
Geometry Linear Slides
Max Plate Length 10’-2”
Top Roll Diameter 13.39”
Lower Roll Diameter 12.59”
Slide Rolls Diameter 9.45”
Gaurenteed Rolling Power 20HP
Guarenteed Maximum Rotation Speed 20 FPM
Guarenteed Machine Weight 30,800 LBS
STANDARD FEATURES ON FACCIN PLATE ROLLS SERIES 4HEL (1):
1. Dual Linear Slide system for rolls transition
2. Ultra wide roll bearing housings
3. MCS Bearing System for rolls rotation (4 independent bearing supporting each roll)
4. Extra large double shaft drop end
5. Electronic balancing system for synchronization of moving rolls
6. Heat Treated Rolls
7. All polished rolls after heat treatment
8. SIEMENS S7 Series PLC for machine controlling
9. Siemens PGS-CLASSIC Series Numeric Controls with Siemens Touch Panels
a. Full NC For machine and all handling systems
b. Playback Function for machine and accessories
c. Diagnostic and Periodical Maintenance Warning
10. Hitech electronic hydraulic rolling package
a. Instant brake positioning technology
b. Soft Start and Rotation Reverse
c. Increased precision at full approach speed
d. Micro positioning for maximum bending accuracy.
11. Safety Barrier cable with emergency stop and video warning
12. Thermostat with water oil heat exchanger for hydraulic system
13. Pressure gauges constant pinch roll monitoring
14. Extra torque and special braking power system
15. Electronic conical bending device from mobile control console
4 ROLLS BENDING MACHINE 4HEL SERIES
Mode of operation
1. Introduce plate to rolls.
2. Grip plate between top and bottom rolls (D & C).
3. Form pre-bending with roll A.
4. Continue to roll through.
5. Form pre-bend on trailing edge with roll B.
Pre-bend both edges in two operations
without removing plate.
Pre-bend almost eliminates flat edge.
4 times faster than a traditional 3 rolls.
Horizontal plate feeding.
Need of space only on feeding side
Plate squaring against roll B.
Quality of rolled product not depending so much on the operator’s care. Higher initial cost
The 4HEL is suitable for rolling thin and thick plates. It combines quality, productivity and flexibility and represents for this reason a good alternative to HCU and ASI series for light plates, to DP3 for medium size plates, to HAV for heavy and super-heavy applications