In the Roeders line of machines, accuracy, extreme dynamics and high machining speeds are combined with other important aspects such as outstanding chip removal, high flexibility, good ergonomics and the addition of automation.
* Patented sealing of all machine elements, therefore also ideally suitable for machining of graphite and other dust-creating abrasive materials without retooling, additional extraction equipment and other forms of restrictions.
* Temperature stabilization of the complete machine frame for highly accurate production, water-cooling of bearings and spindle nuts as well as the milling spindle by means of an extra cooling sleeve.
* Accessibility of the work area is particularly easy from 2 sides and visibility is excellent
* Part loading with crane possible, front door opens roof
* Tool changer - dust protected and with integrated laser measuring equipment
* Laser measuring equipment for length and diameter measuring as well as checking and profile determination of the milling tool in use.
* Digital drives with Sercos interface
* 2 encoder systems, with high resolution in each axis for greatest accuracy and dynamic response.
* Control technology, matched to the mechanical system of the machine, for movement completely free of contour variations
* Operational accuracy, depending on use, with the accuracy being restricted by the machining process and not the machine itself.
* Workpiece probing with Infrared 3D probe for fast setting up.