Cummins Power Generation commercial generator sets are fully integrated power generation systems providing optimum performance, reliability and versatility for stationary standby and prime power applications.
Cummins® heavy-duty engine - Rugged 4-cycle, industrial diesel delivers reliable power, low emissions and fast response to load changes.
• Alternator - Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
• Permanent magnet generator (PMG) - Offers enhanced motor starting and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
• Circuit Breakers - Option for manually-and/or electrically-operated circuit breakers
• Control system - The PowerCommand® electronic control is standard equipment and provides total generator set system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, AmpSentry™ protection, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
• Masterless Paralleling - An optional electrically operated circuit breaker can be added for a simple masterless paralleling solution.
• Cooling system - Standard integral set-mounted radiator system, designed and tested for rated ambient temperatures, simplifies facility design requirements for rejected heat.
• NFPA - The generator set accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.