No. 1 Medium duty steel fabricated column with a manual slewing ring provided with Raising and Lowering
saddle powered by braked motor-gear chain/pinion drive.
The slewing ring is bolted in a steel basement provided of 4 wheels for the longitudinal travel.
The traversing on the rails is realized by an variable speed AC motor – gear with Taco-generator to
ensure a constant speed even at low revolution of the motor.
- Max. Height of the column from the floor : 4200 mm
- Max. Height under the boom : 3000 mm
- Boom vertical raising/lowering speed : 1000mm/min
- Base track gauge : 1800 mm
- Max. torches height from the floor level : 2000 mm
- Max. carriages horizontal travel : 2000 mm
- Max.vertical dimension arms (with welding heads) : 1200mm
- Column rotation : 360° manually
- longitudinal speed range of the base
traversing on the rails : 0.3 - 3 m/min
- servo-cooling of the motor : by independent electric fan to ensure a constant
cooling at different speed.
- base speed control : by Taco-generator fitted on the motor shaft.
- base speed indicator : by digital display with red figures connected to
- Base fast speed : existing
- Base synchronization traversing while welding: existing
- Welding process : Submerged arc Single wire DC 1000-NA3.