In 1892 Siméon LISSE decides to create “SA. Etablissement LISSE” which main activity is the machining and the manufacture of small machine- tools.
Transformed into Military hospital during the 1st world war then requisitioned under the occupation of the second, the company LISSE never stopped continuing and developping .
Its experiment and businesss years, always closed to its customers, allow the company LISSE to specialize always a little more and to continue, today again, to produce and make its machines develop.
With nearly 50% of its turnover carried out with export, our machines are installed and commissioned by our engineers everywhere in the world.
And always concerned of the quality of its products and the satisfaction of its customers, the company LISSE projects a certification ISO 9001 V2008 for the end of the first half of 2013.