Our Quality Press brakes feature high durability, and provide precision bending capabilities, The Press brake main frames are constructed from rolled, stress relieved solid steel to prevent distortion during the bending process and under extreme continuous loads.
Our Press brakes are produced in a high volume production process and therefore are able to be manufactured cost effectively, resulting in affordable price, representing value for money and quicker return on investment. Featuring an adjustable synchronized torsion bar with positive stop system ensures consistent and accurate bending beam parallelism tolerance to 0.01mm via the digital Control unit.
All electrical components are adopted at Schneider, French. Famous brand Hydraulic control valve unit supplied by Shanghai Hydraulic (Optional: Rexroth, Germany).
• Hydraulic / Mechanical ram, synchronized positive stop design, ram stroke controlled by precision mechanical nut depth stops built into each cylinder.
• Parallelism is ensured by torsion bar that can be easily adjusted by clutch system.
• E-10 Programmable lead screw back gauge with adjustable height finger stops.
• Segmented heavy duty offset top punch is segmented for return bend clearance, complete with quick release punch holder.
• Multi vee ('V') bottom die is made from one solid die block design to handle heavy plate, safety edge vee ('V') is incorporated in bottom die block.
• Conveniently mounted control box on pendant for quick swivel and adjustments.
• Sliding steel fabricated sheet supports enabling a wide range of material sizes to be aligned and supported at the correct required height. This feature is achieved with a ‘T’ slot machined down the total length of the die bed; sheet supports are also adjustable vertically to assist in supporting material with return bends already folded.
• Adjustable sliding blocks control the machines beam to provide desirable open height distance to the (slow speed) mute bending point. Operator adjustable locking knobs for quick adjustment, enables accurate repeatability and increased productivity.
• Metal safety guarding surrounding the machine and micro switch ensuring operator safety. Clear access panels placed at each end of machine allows the operator to clearly view tooling and work piece during bending operation.
• Hydraulic pressure gauge mounted on support frame with quick adjusting pressure control knob allowing operator to accurately set the pressure required for different material thickness, incorporating with hydraulic overload protection.
• Welded steel fabricated synchronized torsion bar horizontally supporting main bending beam to provide consistent parallelism that also can be adjusted for taper correction. The vertical supporting slides are treated to provide greater ware resistance and increased accuracy.
IV. Standard Accessories
• Swivel pendant control unit operation • Sliding front sheet support arms. • Emergency stop buttons conveniently located on control panel and foot control. • Mobile dual operation foot control. • Segmented offset top punch. • Solid one piece four way multi vee (''v") die block. • Quick action top punch tool holder system with wedge type adjustment. • Powered operated lead screw back gauge • Oil tank level indicator. • Metal constructed safety guarding surrounding machine with clear side viewing panels. • Integrated hydraulic system allowing rapid approach switching automatically to slow bend.