The Raptor fiber laser center was designed for the needs of the small to medium size companies keeping in mind to offer a well build, reliable machine, capable of handling all required laser cutting in house with an affordable investment and full filling all the needs for a reliable machine backed up with local service.
With the “Raptor” model we try to reach a group of companies that currently subbing out their laser work which do not have enough work for 2-3 shifts or do not want to overspend for a laser.
What are the main characteristics for the “Raptor”?
- Machine can run at 100% duty cycle with axes and laser all day long
- Smaller floor space that the Fibermak length including pallet changer: 28ft x width: +/- 14ft
- Axes traveling speed is slower: 2800”/ min instead of 5600”/min which can be neglected over a 5 x 10ft working envelope.
- Acceleration for X-Y : 0.5G and 2.5 for Z axes
- Precitec Cutting Head
- Beckhoff control and software with same features as the Fibermak: Film burning for stainless, fly cut, ping-pong movement, etc.
- Scrap and part conveyor under the machine bed
- Lantek expert with auto nesting
- Dual pallet changer with safety light barrier
If interested in finding out more, please respond to the ad or call:
Westside Service Ltd
122 Broxburn Blvd
We are the authorized distributor for Ermaksan in Western Canada. If you are looking for machinery sales with service please contact us today.