2-Axis Heavy Duty CNC Gear Hobbing Machine
Rebuilt in 2015
Siemens 808D Advance Controller
Suitable for Spur, Helical Crowning & slightly tapered gears
Type of machine :- 2 Axis Gear Hobbing Machine - Vertical
2-Axis CNC Controlled with Siemens 808D Advance (brand new 2015)
max. wheel diameter 315 mm
gear width 315 mm
max. module 8 MODULE
max. angle of teeth 45 Degree
Work Table Diameter: 350mm
Hob Arbor Taper:Morse No. 5
Maximum Hob Diameter: 150mm
Maximum Hob Length: 200mm
Hob Shifting Amount: 130mm
Maximum Indexing Tooth:200
Minimum Indexing Tooth Number:6
Max Degree 50 PA
Complete with change gears
Complete with handbooks and machine manuals
Fully rebuilt with new 2015 YOM
Siemens 808D Advance, Digital drives and AC servo motors
CNC Controlled Axis X and Z + hob shifting PLC based
Free standing Electrical Cabinet fitted.
Suitable for Spur , Helical , Crowning & slightly tapered gears both for both and heavy production of components
Hydraulic Clamping & Tailstock ,
Automatic Hob shift
Full change gear set
Two copies of the machine operators manual
Two copies of all electrical and mechanical prints
Can be tooled up to customers as per customers requirement at extra cost
Machine is ready for immediate delivery subject to prior sale.
The Advantages of New Siemens 808D Advance System are as below:-
The benefits are as per below.
1. It is close loop system so positioning accuracy of axis is far better.
2. It has Auto servo tuning (AST) facility so that load can be tuned with servo motor for better performance with torque.
3. It has Direct servo control (DSC) by Drive Bus communication so that drives can perform better with controller commands.
4. It has friction compensation facility.
5. Servo motors available up to 40Nm whereas in 808D it was only 4,7,10Nm only.(eg. for Z-axis we used 15Nm
6. Absolute encoder available with Servo motor so that referencing is not required (like 828D)
7. It has Ethernet communication port so that PLC and Data Upload/Download is much faster.
8. It has Ethernet Interface so that it can be monitored remotely (like 828D) for
a. Transfer of Part program, user cycles, Machine data, R-parameter, PLC data, HMI data etc..
b. PLC Logic can be monitored
c. PLC upload/download
d. Part program send/receive
e. Execute part program
f. Screen shots can be taken.