Brushing machines to be installed on tube-mills with TIG, LASER and H.F. welding systems, equipped with 4 brushes for the simultaneous working of the 4 surfaces of stainless steel square and/or rectangular tubes indistinctively.
Simple adjustment of the working angle, automatic brush wear compensation, maximum ruggedness, easy use and maintenance, all in reduced spaces; dry working.
Possibility of applying inverters on brush rotation motors and on brush oscillation and centering motors.
The range of STQ brushing machines includes different models according to the sizes to be worked, with working speed up to 100 m/min. (in case, it is also available a model with 8 working units):
- STQ/4U MIGNON working capacity min. mm. 10 - max. mm. 50
- STQ/150/4UR (available in the STANDARD version and in the SPECIAL version with external motors) – working capacity min. mm. 10 - max. mm. 100
- STQ/300/4UR (available in the STANDARD version and in the SPECIAL version with external motors) – working capacity min. mm. 100 - max. mm. 300
Bossi has been operating for 40 years as world-wide leader in the manufacture of machines for metal surface finishing.
Our organisation operates in two production units, with a structure able to manufacture the whole machine, from design to electronics.
The wide range of production includes machines which can solve any problem of grinding, satin-finishing, polishing, deburring, etc. of any kind of ferrous and non-ferrous materials, in particular:
- Centreless belt grinding and polishing machines for cylindrical surfaces
- Longitudinal brushing/polishing machines for round or shaped tubes
- Belt grinding and polishing machines for flat surfaces
- Brushing/polishing machines for finishing large flat surfaces
- Machines to be used “in-line” on tube-mills with TIG, LASER and H.F. welding systems:
inside bead control machines for removing the internal weld bead; tube weld grinding machines for removing the external weld bead; planetary brushing machines; brushing machines for square/rectangular tubes
- Indexing and stepless rotary tables for grinding and polishing water taps, door handles, holloware, electric iron plates
- Automatic transfer machines for high production
- Lines for finishing door plates and switch plates
- Wrapping machines for tubes
- Special purpose machines