Planetary brushing machines suitable for working round surfaces of any material, ferrous or non-ferrous, normally used for brushing stainless steel tubes, available in different models depending on the diameters to be worked and the feeding speed, to be installed on tube-mills with TIG, LASER or H.F. welding systems.
The machines Mod. PL are equipped with two brushes (flap wheels, Scotch-Brite or Tynex) and they are characterized by minimum overall dimensions and maximum efficiency, automatic brush wear compensation, possibility of applying inverters for adjusting the disc rotation speed and/or brush speed, dry working; the models of this group can be installed on TIG and LASER lines.
Possibility to be used also after the tube cutting operation or individually “off-line” by applying automatic systems for piece loading and unloading, as well as inlet/outlet roller conveyors.
The list of the available planetary brushing machines, divided according to the type of tube-mills on which they can be installed and to the different working capacities, is the following:
MODELS FOR TIG LINES:
PL 250/118 working capacity OD min. mm. 6 – OD max. mm. 101,6
PL 350/208 working capacity OD min. mm. 30 – OD max. mm. 168,3
PL 400/330 working capacity OD min. mm. 60 – OD max. mm. 330
MODELS FOR LASER LINES:
PL 250/118 FAST 3 working capacity OD min. mm. 6 – OD max. mm. 101,6
PL 350/208 FAST working capacity OD min. mm. 30 – OD max. mm. 168,3
Bossi has been operating for 40 years as world-wide leader in the manufacture of machines for metal surface finishing.
Our organisation operates in two production units, with a structure able to manufacture the whole machine, from design to electronics.
The wide range of production includes machines which can solve any problem of grinding, satin-finishing, polishing, deburring, etc. of any kind of ferrous and non-ferrous materials, in particular:
- Centreless belt grinding and polishing machines for cylindrical surfaces
- Longitudinal brushing/polishing machines for round or shaped tubes
- Belt grinding and polishing machines for flat surfaces
- Brushing/polishing machines for finishing large flat surfaces
- Machines to be used “in-line” on tube-mills with TIG, LASER and H.F. welding systems:
inside bead control machines for removing the internal weld bead; tube weld grinding machines for removing the external weld bead; planetary brushing machines; brushing machines for square/rectangular tubes
- Indexing and stepless rotary tables for grinding and polishing water taps, door handles, holloware, electric iron plates
- Automatic transfer machines for high production
- Lines for finishing door plates and switch plates
- Wrapping machines for tubes
- Special purpose machines