This new model replaces and changes the concept of classical centreless machines for working cylindrical surfaces and it is the result of the long BOSSI experience in this field.
The SF machines include several advantages in comparison with the traditional centreless machines such as:
- Fully automatic diameter change, made in few seconds
- Self-washing system for reduction of the idle time
- Automatic control of working pressure
- Working speed up to 20 mt/min.
- Separation of the parts in motion from the dirty working area
- Reduced overall dimensions
- Wide working range with possibility of processing diameters from 10 up to 120 mm. and length from a minimum of 50 mm. up to a maximum of 20 meters.
These machines have been designed for making the operations of satin-finishing, grinding, polishing and brushing, for finishing every metallic material.
The number of working units depends on the required finishing result and the equipment can be provided with automatic loading and unloading systems of the pieces to be worked, inlet and outlet roller conveyors or other driving systems, electronic control by PLC S7.
The machines are supplied in compliance with CE standards, with sound-proof and protection cabin and with all the necessary safety systems.
The SF model is equipped as standard with different accessories which makes it a high-performing and long-lasting machine.
Bossi has been operating for 40 years as world-wide leader in the manufacture of machines for metal surface finishing.
Our organisation operates in two production units, with a structure able to manufacture the whole machine, from design to electronics.
The wide range of production includes machines which can solve any problem of grinding, satin-finishing, polishing, deburring, etc. of any kind of ferrous and non-ferrous materials, in particular:
- Centreless belt grinding and polishing machines for cylindrical surfaces
- Longitudinal brushing/polishing machines for round or shaped tubes
- Belt grinding and polishing machines for flat surfaces
- Brushing/polishing machines for finishing large flat surfaces
- Machines to be used “in-line” on tube-mills with TIG, LASER and H.F. welding systems:
inside bead control machines for removing the internal weld bead; tube weld grinding machines for removing the external weld bead; planetary brushing machines; brushing machines for square/rectangular tubes
- Indexing and stepless rotary tables for grinding and polishing water taps, door handles, holloware, electric iron plates
- Automatic transfer machines for high production
- Lines for finishing door plates and switch plates
- Wrapping machines for tubes
- Special purpose machines