The mobile bench or static bench solutions can be associated with any kind of polishing unit, from the basic ones needed to operate on a linear surface to the most complex CNC ones.
The necessity to find a way to perform the loading/offloading task within hidden times, meaning during the simultaneous processing of the same amount of pieces, is very important for these units, too.
The static bench is to intend with the possibility to get a gripper to remain steady and static while the piece moves to a different working station, or the opposite.
The polishing unit may either be equipped with a simple axis that pneumatically checks the working pressure, therefore setting the adequate contact wheel position according to the position of the currently processed piece (thanks to controlled servo-axes), or with up to nine axes that can be interpolated between themselves and the gripper’s axes.
An automatic tool rack may be attached to multi-axis units, allowing the utilization of a single unit capable of switching between up to ten tools, allowing going through an entire process without the need to shift between different units or increasing their number.
- Hidden loading/offloading times;
- Possibility to have a single, multi-axis polishing unit with attached tool rack to complete an entire process;
- Fast and easy production change thanks to the auto-positioning;
- Easy maintenance;
- Possibility to brush multiple flat surfaces on a single piece, maintaining a high quality standard;
- CNC polishing unit flexibility;
- Quick and certified machine set-up, thus immediate production change;
- Programming easiness with self-learning system.