The ultimate technological development in sink linishing units.
While maintaining the same operational flexibility as the CNC working units, the CNC-RAD linishing unit or CNC-REC . They can operate with single or double units, equipped with:
- Pneumatic, software-operated working pressure control;
- Automatic wheel centering, to define the smoothing angle;
- Possibility to add another rotating axle to the CNC-REC, in order to tilt the linishing unit.
These special units may operate on their own or combined with a working bench or to a rotary table.
The gripper spindle can be steady or moved by one or two controlled axles, which are interposable with the linishing unit’s axles.
Possibility to add a scotch-brite mop on the contact wheel’s supporting arm.
Possibility to linish tanks with and internal radiant angle? (angolo interno raggiato) ranging from 8 to 10 millimeters thanks to a special belt-tensioning equipment.
- Possibility to linish tanks/tubs with a radiant angle over 20 millimeters;
- Possibility to linish tanks/tubs with a 90 degrees angle;
- Possibility to linish the inner surface of tanks/tubs with a 8 to 10 millimetres radiant angle; High production rate thanks to the Rotary Table and the hidden loading/offloading times;
- CNC unit’s great flexibility, allowing to linish any kind of sink – even complex-shaped ones;
- Possibility to interpolate the working and piece-holding units’ axes;
- Fast and certified machine set-up, hence immediate production change;
- Programming easiness with self-learning system, with no need to learn any machine-programming language;
- Working unit sizing variable according to the client’s needs.
COSMAP produces automatic machines for cleaning metals (cleaning machines). Essentially composed of rotary tables or rotary tables continuous shots are equipped with CNC cleaning unit or cleaning units with self-positioning. Within this section you will find described: cleaning and polishing machines (taps, pots, handles, bathroom items, furniture)