This double-joined wheel CNC2 polishing unit is a further step towards the innovation and development of the already consolidated and renowned CNC polishing unit.
The combination of the characteristics of the Rotary index table with the innovative and flexible multi-axis polishing units called CNC2 allows to reduce dramatically the size and cost employing a single unit for multiple processing steps.
Great for processing small batches, the double-joined brush CNC2 units distinguish themselves for their great flexibility and their reduced cost compared to the task performed.
Each single polishing unit’s movements are controlled by seven different controlled axes that can manage two different polishing sets.
The piece-holding spindle unit may integrate rotation movements and overturning movements that may be interpolated with polishing movements.
Therefore, each station has nine controlled and interposed axes, considering the two table’s axes, and the seven unit’s axes.
- Great flexibility, even when managing a process that implies multiple phases;
- Contained price compared to the task performed;
- Rotary Table accessories and tool rack’s contained costs;
- CNC unit’s great flexibility, allowing to polish any kind of object – even complex-shaped ones;
- Quick and certified machine set-up;
- Programming easiness with self-learning system, with no need to learn any machine-programming language;
- CNC2 unit sizing variable according to the client’s needs.