The ultimate technological development in sink brushing units.
Maintaining the CNC unit’s polishing flexibility, the CNCL brushing unit can be equipped with a single or double arm with a program software-operating pneumatic working pressure controller.
These special units can operate on their own or combined with a bench or rotary table.
The piece carrier spindle can be static or be moved by one or two controlled axes, interposable with the polishing unit’s axes.
Possibility to substitute the polishing unit’s column with a special equipment that allows to polish tanks with radiant angle of twenty-five to fifteen mm. There is also the possibility to polish non-linear and complex shaped tanks.
- Possibility to polish tanks/tubs with a radiant angle between twenty-five and fifteen millimetres;
- High production rate thanks to the Rotary Table and the hidden loading/offloading times;
- CNC unit’s great flexibility, allowing to polish any kind of sink – even complex-shaped ones;
- Possibility to interpolate the working and piece-holding units’ axes;
- Fast and certified machine set-up, hence immediate production change;
- Programming easiness with self-learning system, with no need to learn any machine-programming language;
- Working unit sizing variable according to the client’s needs (from CNC mini to heavy CNC).
COSMAP produces automatic machines for cleaning metals (cleaning machines). Essentially composed of rotary tables or rotary tables continuous shots are equipped with CNC cleaning unit or cleaning units with self-positioning. Within this section you will find described: cleaning and polishing machines (taps, pots, handles, bathroom items, furniture)